Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mini book by Yasmin Tölche

Hello! It's Yasmin here on the MSD blog today and wow! it's december and I bet there where loads of little kids and big ones opening their advent calendars today.. I have made a little book I wanted to share with you today.



I used the cut out sheet from Marion Smiths "Posh" Collection and some of the most beautiful junque and gems.


I love the cut out sheet and I've fuzzy cut them out and glued them on to a piece of cardstock. I also glued them again onto some patterend paper from the Posh collection, so the front covers got really sturdy.


Aren't these junque and gems pretty?? They are so sparkely and pretty.. absolutly gorgeous. The big button is also a MSD product. The leaf is die-cutted out of a paper in the "Posh" collection.

Here are some of the products I've used:




Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my project today! See you a bit later in December :) Hugs Yasmin 


No comments:

Post a Comment