Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cute As A Button Layout by Shanna

Hello to all you lovelies out there. Shanna here with a layout. I just love this photo and thought it went great with these Tea Party papers.


I love the layers of papers I added along with some flowers and a doily. I did add some gold sparkle to the background for some extra shine.


I added a chipboard title that was painted with black paint. 


I really love the tag I cut out from one of the cut out sheets  (sorry I don't remember which one though). 


I also added some cardboard under the photo for a little dimension. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Make sure you keep coming back for more inspiration!


Items Used:
Tea Party Collection - Wonderlnad
Tea Party Collection - Rabbit Hole
Tea Party Collection - Tea Party
Tea Party Collection - Alice

2 comments: