Thursday, September 17, 2015

Timekeeper Mini Album

I am so glad to be back inspiring you all with more lovely inspiration with the gorgeous Marion Smith Designs. 

I absolutely feel in love with the Timekeeper collection.

I decided to make a quick and fun mini album. I even took some pictures to share how I made it. So come along. 


So let's start with making the base.


#1 - First I scored a 12x12 at 1/2", 5 3/8", 6", 6 5/8", and 11 1/2".
#2 - I turned it and scored at 9".
#3 - I folded it straight down the middle.
#4 Then I cut up the the 1/2" off each end leaving the 1/2" after the 9" score and I cut up the middle from the bottom up to the 9" score as well crating the pockets.

#5 - I cut in on the flaps and angled the edges  so they could be glued down.
#6 - I folded the flaps accordingly however this is up to you if you want flaps or not.
#7 - Fold in the flaps and glue them down. 
#8 - I trimmed the length of the mini down to how long I wanted it. Basically I trimmed 2 inches because I wanted it to be 7" tall. 


#9 - I punched holes for my rings to go through.
#10 - I added rivets so the paper wouldn't tear from use.

Then embellish as you see fit. 




I hope you try this mini album out as I would love to see what you create!
Shanna





No comments:

Post a Comment