Sunday, August 23, 2015

@Love Layout by Irene Tan

Hello friends! Have you all tried playing with the Color Lab kit by Marion Smith Designs? If not, today I would like to show you all a layout which I've decorated with tons of flowers colored using Color Lab.

This layout features the beautiful and vintage "Junque Gypsy" collection by Marion Smith Designs.

To warm the tones of this layout, I've used Color Lab to color some warmer tones on the flowers.


It is so easy to color these flowers using Color Lab. Here are some simple steps which I've used. First of all, mist the flowers by using the spray with the mixture of color pigments of your choice.

While the flower is still wet, use a brush and some darker tones pigment to add depths to it.


Keep adding colors until you get your desired flower look. I've also added some glitter to my flowers for some sparkle.

Supplies Used:
Junque Gypsy collection
Color Lab kit
Gems

Hope you all like these simple tips. Hope to see you all again soon!
xx Irene Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment