Sunday, July 5, 2015

Timekeeper Card from Shanna

Hello all you lovelies out there. Shanna here with some vintage inspiration. 

With it just being 4th of July I just wanted to create something quick and simple to share. I really love playing with the color lab. Making my own colors to coordinate with everything I make is just unlimited happiness. 


I used some gold sparkle to create all the gold on this card and added a flower from Marion Smith's Paper Flowers. 


I had half a doily laying on my desk and sprayed it with some blue color I made.


I also added lots of layering with pieces of a shipping box (recycling saves me from buying foam tape or pop dots). 


I hope you all had a great weekend and I want to thank you so much for stopping by today. 

Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment