Saturday, July 25, 2015

Araceli from the Planner Team


Hello, Ara here. Today I wanted to share with you my current week in my Heart of Gold Planner (1st edition) using the weekly inserts which can be purchased: HERE. I use these inserts for "home stuff". Can you catch the little error at the top? lol. 




Here is a little close up of the left side of the spread, I am a scrapbooker as well so I like to incorporate my sticker stash into my planner (no more hoarding). For the days of the week I used some washi tape. This side of the spread is a bit on the empty side for the time being, I have family coming over for the week and we have no idea what we have planned yet.




I love that the Heart of Gold Planner has pockets in the back as well. I like to stuff my pockets and guess what, it still closes shut! What I like to add to my pockets are planner clips/page markers/paperclips/notepad sheets/sticky notes/date seals and some decorations. 



and lastly, my dashboard. I am constantly changing my dashboard and find that no matter what pattern I choose, it goes well with this planner. 

If you would like to see more picture on how I use the Heart of Gold Planner check out my Instagram: click Here

Until Next time, Ara. =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment