Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas bauble by Yasmin Tölche

Hello everyone! Yasmin on the blog here today. So sorry for the delay but Christmas is coming faster than we want to admit and it doesn't always go the way you planned! :)

I have a Christmas Bauble made with Marion Smith Designs products I'd love to share with you :)


Even though MSD doesn't have their very own Christmas paper line, you can still find treasures that can be used as christmas paper amoung the other paper lines. I choose two papers from the "Nirvana Collection" and the "   Collection" to use in my bauble.


It's beleive it or not over a half of 12x12" paper inside the bauble. I cut thin paper strips, curl them up and press them in a small hole at the top. I've also attached a heart arrow at the end. 


These are the products I've used: 



Are you almost ready for Christmas? We'd love to see christmas projects with MSD products! Have a great evening! 







1 comment: