Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dream Big with POSH collection.

Hello Dear Followers.


I hope you all are nice and well!

Today I will share with you another layout with POSH collection which I absolutely adore!

I think the papers are just perfect for any types of projects.

let's start with the main photo:


using white base is very common and 'popular' at the moment, I must say I do like to use it myself.

and some closer looks:


those roses! yes , <3


look at those lovely, bright colors on the papers, perfect for adding a bit of paint and stamps to it!

I must say Marion had a great feeling while making the POSH collection, as every time I'm using it, I just feel like I'm sitting next to her when she is creating it, amazing feeling!


enjoy the day everyone!


PRODUCTS USED:



xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment