Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cheeky PinUp Card by Yasmin Tölche

Hello everyone! Yasmin here on the Marion Smith Designs blog today and I have a bit cheeky Pinup card to share with you all :)


This time I played a bit with the "Garment District" line and the 6x6" paper pad. There are gorgoeus elements in the collection that was perfekt for my little pinup girl. 


I love fuzzy cutting and I cut out this spool and a spool top. I also used some images found in the Garment district 6x6" paper pad. Punched out some leaves in a little left over Nirvana Collection paper piece and glued them on. Tucked some pieces with the white glitter stems in with the leaves. 


Products used on this card: 



This weekend I've had an amazing time on a crop with some fantastic girls.. Loads of scrapbooking, shopping and tons of good laughs! What's your weekend been like? 

Thanks for stopping by us today! 







2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this beautiful creation Yasmin :) Adorable pin-up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the layers. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete