Saturday, September 13, 2014

2 layouts

Good Morning.


Sandra here today with 2 layouts.

I have made them with so much fun, one is a bit color boost and the other is something that I don't normally do!

I hope you will enjoy it:


I used so many colors and mixed it with some products from Marion Smith Design, I totally adore this picture of my son with all those color bubbles around him.

some closer look:


how beautiful are those little roses? too cute!


and my second project:


I must say this is not typically my style type of layout, but I do like it as much as the first one, this time instead of acrylic paints I have used them mixed with water.

and some closer shots:



another favourite embellishment from Marion, those little cameras <3


Materials used:

Mad Tea Party Collection


Mixed Resins


have a wonderful day!


xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment