Monday, March 3, 2014

A Quick and Easy Layout!

THANKS for stopping by today!  I am sharing a "Quick" and "Easy" layout today using "Garment District!"  I have found so many uses for this line- it works with so many themes, and I highly recommend it, so I hope you have ordered yours!!
Today's layout was one I put together really quickly and added some elements I cut with my Cricut.  I thought the Black paper was an awesome contrast with my photo, and with a few layers added, I had a fun layout in minutes!
My photo was taken of my friend's granddaughter wearing her new bikini and playing in soap bubbles!  I added some stitching with my sewing machine to add some nice lines.

Have you seen Marion's Junque and Gems charms??? I  think they are just darling!  

Here's my details on the Cricut shapes--- and Of course, a cute resin rose! 
 These are the papers and supplies I used- I hope you are inspired to use these for some special layout you have in mind!


These charms are so cute- and come in lots of styles!!! 

Looks like Spring to me!!!
Thank You for stopping by and come by often to see the ideas and inspiration!
Colette

1 comment:

  1. Such a precious little girl showcased on a beautiful layout. great project

    ReplyDelete