Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love is in the Air???

Hello Friends!  I know the calendar says January, which means cold to lots of folks,  but I got in the mood to start creating for February!  I am kind of pushing the month of January along and ready to head into spring!  (go, go, go)!!!
I Love February and of course that means Valentines Day!  I especially love this holiday because I am a Valentine!!  (Valentine was my maiden name!!!)  We always celebrated it up big at our house being Valentines and all, so knowing it is just under a month away, I am ready to start making cards, and little Gifts for that special day!

Marion was just at CHA showing off her beautiful new paper lines and new embellishments!  I know everyone is going to love all these new products!  I am sharing a card I made using the Garment District collection!
Look at all these wonderful options!!! 

I love a little pennant swag!!  Isn't that little flower charm adorable??

The background of the card is pink Coredinations card stock.  I used the opposite side in my Cuttlebug embossing machine to make the Love Love Love background.  After running it thru the embosser, I sanded the Love's and then distressed them a bit with some chalk ink.  I love the texture!

The rest of the card is built with all the fun elements from Garment District!  It is chock full of little tags and roses and MY favorite is that measuring tape!  I am a seamstress also, so this line is really a favorite.  It has so many versatile pieces!
The Metal Butterfly is gorgeous too!!!



As you can see, theres alot of fun to choose from in this collection!   I hope I inspired you to get going on some LOVE for the upcoming LOVE holiday! 
Hugs and kisses
Colette Valentine Nederhoff! 

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the papers Collette I love all the layered effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I really love your project Collette!!!!

    ReplyDelete