Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sweet - A Layout Using Mad Tea Party by Kim Price




I just cannot get enough of the Mad Tea Party collection. I love everything about it from the colours, the patterned papers and the gorgeous matching elements. Today I want to share another project I've created with this line featuring a too sweet photograph of my little friend who follows me everywhere at home - my gorgeous silver Burmese, Anika. I just adore this photograph taken of her when she was just a wee babe and it looks wonderful tucked in amongst the gorgeous pinks and aqua tones of Mad Tea Party.

I've used similar techniques to my previous post A Steampunk Style Christmas Layout, creating a distressed layered border using various papers from Mad Tea Party, tucking in my photographs, a few elements from the patterned papers, flowers and some antiqued lace. 






I'm just loving the gorgeous vintage style red armchair image - so I've added that tucked in behind a few flowers. Anika loves nothing better than curling up into a ball on a soft comfy chair so this is the perfect touch!





On this section of layout I've used some clock face images to create a layered effect and the finishing touch are those two sweet little butterflies hovering above. 


Supplies used:








Thank you for calling in today, you can find more of my designs on my blog here

-Kim Price








6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Layout Kim! I love every little detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout -- and what a cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Dana, sorry I just saw your message now. You can purchase the collection kit through Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Marion-Smith-Designs-Collection-Scrapbooking/dp/B00EUDXHF8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385012396&sr=8-1&keywords=marion+smith+designs I hope this is helpful

      Delete