Thursday, November 21, 2013

Smile - A Layout Using Mad Tea Party by Kim Price





Today I have another layout to share using the gorgeous Mad Tea Party collection - this time with an inky misted background using Dylusions ink spray. 

As anyone who knows my style would know I love nothing better than to create something arty and, as luck would have it, this style of scrapping looks fantastic teamed with this collection. 

I've chosen Calypso Teal, sprayed it onto my thick cardstock background and tilted it all to let that gorgeous color run and form patterns. After my cardstock was completely dry I then created a banner from the coordinating patterned papers, overlapping them up for a fun look.

Next I began to build up my layers surrounding my photographs. I've used cut outs from the ephemera papers behind my photographs for some added dimension as well as some fussy cut rose elements. I then stamped the large doily image from Tea Party Acrylic Stamp Set onto white cardstock - once in rose red and once in turquoise - fussy cutting the images out and tucking them between my layers either side of my photographs.






Here is a closer look at the rose coloured doily stamp along with a checkerboard embellishment I created using a 1 inch round Shape Studio tool from Epiphany Crafts. This is such a great way to use up some of those small leftover pieces and looks fantastic.




Supplies used:











Thanks for calling in today, I hope you enjoyed my project. You can find more of my creations on my blog here.

-Kim Price



8 comments:

  1. Kim, I love the colors.. so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane - I love bold colours in a layout too! x

      Delete
  2. Awesome page Kim!!! Looooooove it!!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gud informatic content is shared from your side,,, I would like to share one of another gud articles about Smile design delhi For more information visit http://www.dentistryredefined.com/smile-makeover.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the pictures which are shared by author about smile design. If you are in gurgaon you can avail the same services and smile at Dr.Khosla Dental clinic, DLF, Phase 1 with affordable price.

    ReplyDelete