Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mad Tea Party Doll House Screen

When I saw Marion's Mad Tea Party paper collection,
it brought back memories of my girls as little girls!!
A time when I created them little doll house keepsakes...
like doll clothes, pillows, little quilts 
and tiny furniture out of cereal boxes.

So I knew I wanted to create a little doll house screen!!
Doll House Screen
made out of chipboard shaped like jumbo tags
scored and bended to give the shape as a screen divider.
Painted the chipboard white with gesso
added some stucco/gesso mixture with a damask stencil.
I love how it looks like wall paper...
A very shabby chic feel!
Added a handmade silky flowers...
fuzzy cut out images from the paper collection...
Adorable now I just wish I had a little girl to share this with...

Thanks for stopping by,
Don't forget to subscribe!
Peggy Lee
for more of my creations stop by my blog, here!


Mad Tea Party Paper Collection



2 comments:

  1. OH this is adorable! What a great idea, and the Mad Tea Party collection is just so perfect for dollhouse decorations. Love this idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kim, I just wished my girls were still little they would so use this....:)

    ReplyDelete