Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gratitude Journal

Hello there! Phew thank goodness it's the weekend! I want to share a fun and easy gift idea with you! There are some things I really love. Counting my blessings, mini tag albums, and having chunky little pretty things sitting around the house for people to look at. So why not combine them?! I try to always focus on everyday blessings and being grateful for everything that comes my way (good & bad!), but you know how during Thanksgiving time that really gets amplified! That's why created this! My Gratitude Journal;

 
Something I love about Marion's products is that there are patterns and elements in each line that you can mix and match with each other.  To make this I used papers from Mad Tea Party, Nirvana, and some pages from her printable Life Journal. I layed everything out and pulled things out that had the pretty colors I wanted to use.
 
                                           

 
Then all you do is create tags of different patterned papers and start layering! I wanted to add some interest to "chunk" it up a little bit, so I grabbed a few different dies and made some tags out of them also!
 
 
Then you just embellish if you want, and start to journal on each page! I am gifting this book so I didn't write in it yet or add pictures, but it's still pretty ;) Marion always adds these awesome little elements to cut apart like these typewriter keys, so I used them to number the pages.

 
I did use an array of stamps, but like on this page Marion's design is so beautiful all I had to do was cut it out strategically and I didn't need to do anything else!

 
Some more awesome cut apart elements (page tabs!)




 
 
Then if you like it you should put a ring in it! (Ha! Sorry I had to.)
 
Some other products I used are Heidi Swapp definition stickers, a Making Memories book plate, Papertrey Ink Stamps, Prima flowers and chandelier drop, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, and trims.
 
If you haven't made a tag mini album yet, try it! They are so much fun! It is so neat to see all these colors and patterns all at your fingertips! Then fill every page with everyday sweetness, blessings, and gratitude.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
 
Love, Sarah
 
 
 

1 comment: