Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's Fall Y'all!

Hey there! It's Sarah here, and I wanted to share a Fall card with you! I am so excited that it is fall, it is one of my favorite seasons! The colors are just so beautiful, especially on the leaves. I wanted to create that same color effect, so I took some of the "Up & Away" paper from Marion Smith Design's new Nirvana collection, and a piece of an aged looking paper with text on it from the Scarlet printables collection. I die cut the papers into a large leaf and a small leaf and used water colors right on the die cut leaves to create the pretty fall colors!


 
Also, I printed out the Tattered Rolled Roses Spring Mix Printable flowers, and used some Walnut Distress Ink to grunge them up.
 

 
Add a grungy tag, burlap, and some brown glittery berries and you have yourself a beautiful fall card for someone special!

 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!
 
Love, Sarah
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Fall is my most favorite time of the year....I love your card and the beautiful papers you used. It is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful... these rolled flowers work to perfection on this card... LOVE the bit of burlap and the fall tag! Gorgeous work, Sarah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly beautiful card Sarah! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours and textures in this project really do remind me of autumn. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete